We need to setup a client user for them to access their products and activity through the client interface. A client user is linked to both the client within m-power and their personal contact in M-Power.
Creating a user can be done in either the admin area of the client site, or through the web based CRM version of m-power.
Creating a User in The CRM
- Go to the main client page
- Click the create user button (1)
- Enter the user name and password
Add a User Through Client Interface
- login to the admin area of the client interface clients.yourdomain.com/admin/
- select + Add on the customer accounts line
- Enter the username (1) - typically their email address
- Enter a password - enter again (2)
- Filter the client list (3) to find the client linked to the user
- Select the client contact from the list of contacts under the client (4)
- press Save (5) to create the user