See the Filtering and Categorising Employees article for more information on creating shortlists from which you can print barcodes.
Follow these steps to print a set of employee barcodes:
- Select Barcode from the filter list to find all employees currently selected for barcode printing
- Click the Barcode column name and in the dialog select No to de-select
- Either select another filter or filter the list using the search box
- Click the Barcode heading and select Yes to select all items in the list for barcode printing
- Click the Print Barcodes button in the bottom left of the form to view the barcode report
You can then follow steps 1 & 2 to deselect these employees again.